Growing up in Northern Ireland my mum had her own recipe for Irish Stew and I still love her stew. I am fully engaged on helping people to make stew just like that. An absolute wonder of the world to have enjoyed such a delicacy. I think that qualifies me to dig up the best Irish stew tips and tricks for so you can have the best.
- Irish Stew is a Celebrated Dish.
- A stew is a combination of foods cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy.
- Make sure to sear the meat.
- It is recommend to use lamb or beef.
- You have to learn what Bisto is. Or cornstarch.
- Mix cornstarch or Bisto to thicken the gravy.
- Use a dutch oven or a slow cooker instead of searing.
- Use fair sized potatoes, not very small potatoes.
With these tips in mind you might want to shop for recipes on Amazon.com.